Wednesday 21 December 2011

Haven't written on her for months! Been extremely busy with uni applications and college work...all in the name of fashion though!
So the last few months have been full of colleges work, uni search and shopping...cannot complain really!
My recent college project was to create an accessory/head piece based upon flowers and their forms. I decided to base mine upon the sunflower, leading me to researching and creating a piece linked to the Aztecs.
Here are a few piccys from the last moth, including my college final piece! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. funny pics!!! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me also on facebook
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a good Christmas ... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete