Sunday 12 January 2014

My weekend away

So this weekend has been perfect!I went to stay in a gorgeous sea front hotel in Bournemouth. Although at points I thought I was actually going to freeze to death, the day itself was beautifully clear and bright. Some may say picture perfect!  While we were there we saw the cutest most miniture doggy I have ever seen!I was slightly concened as it was sand coloured and blended in perfectly with its surroundings. However it seemed extremely happy trotting along the sea front without a care (as was I).
On the way home I couldn't help myself and purchased a miss selfridge dress and bracelet that I have had my eyes on for ages! It'll look great dressed up with heels or down with ankle boots and leather jacket.  Cannot wait for its first outing!
What did you all get up to this week?
Gemma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment