Wednesday 12 November 2014

Window window windows...

Hello everyone, 

As you all probably know by now I love a good window display. There is just something so magical about the story they tell, the emotions they bring out and the excitement that they create. After university I would adore to work within this industry and help to tell some of these stories. However, for the mean time getting loads of snaps will keep me happy!

Whilst in Southampton I came across this M&S display, it really got me into the sparkly Christmas spirit.  I think this is the most exciting time of year for Window displays and brightens up the highstreet.  As well as this, I feel Next never disappoint. Their cosy, glamorous winter feel really makes the garments pop.  I hope you all enjoy my snaps as much as I do!
Hope you are all well J

Gemma


No comments:

Post a Comment