Tuesday 13 May 2014

My day in the City

Hello!

So sorry that I haven't written on here for quite a while, Uni work seems to have got the better of me. But it’s ok... Summer is here! All my work has been lovingly handed in and it is time to relax! I must say it has been a stressful few weeks of deadlines, but hey! What’s a bit of stress between friends?

I have started to plan my dissertation for next year and must say I did have a slight hidden agenda! I have chosen a topic about innovations within retail, this means only one thing...shopping! (All for research purposes obviously). I have begun my research through visiting the wonderful Oxford Street. I must say, the stores were not short of a spot of technology.  I was quite shocked with the sheer amount of videos playing in windows, huge screens in store and tablets located near the counters.  It shows how the industry really has embraced the idea of technology and keeping up with the times! I am a fan.

Here are just a few snaps of the glorious London windows and some examples of technology in retail stores,

Hope you are all well,

Gemma xxx






















4 comments:

  1. lovely pictures <3

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest outfitpost
    featuring the perfect high waist shorts and let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your feedback! I love your blog and your style :)

    You have a new follower, Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fantastic time in the city. I love the second photo, the store looks very comforting x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete